The BW Solo Ammonia (NH3) Detector is a single-gas detector that provides real-time visibility into the status and safety of hazardous-area workers, helping companies respond faster, more knowingly and decisively to safety incidents.
With a user-friendly operation, lightweight convenience and ease of maintenance and serviceability can lower long-term ownership cost of a gas monitoring system. This device features a lighter, slimmer detector — plus faster sensor response time, because gas diffuses into it more quickly. Despite the small size of the 1-Series sensor, it delivers consistently accurate readings, standing up to temperatures from -40°C to 60°C — plus transient pressure, humidity and other environmental extremes.
There is no need to take apart the Honeywell BW™ Solo to replace components. To change out the sensor filters, simply pop off a door on the front of the detector — no screwdriver required. Sensor and battery replacement are also easy!
- Data logging with rolling 24-hour peak reading
- Easy-to-read display for multiple languages
- Alarms that are easy to see and hear
- Ease of maintenance - easiest single-gas detector to service
- Data from the detector or its IntelliDox docking station is downloadable to a PC
- Wireless or non-wireless versions available - Bluetooth™ Low Energy (BLE) with ability to connect to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App
- Range: 0-100 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +104°F
- Battery Life: 12 months
- Humidity: 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Weight: 103 to 116 g, depending on installed sensor
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.6 x 1.4 in.
- 5-year sensor life and 3-year warranty