This 10" Melon Knife has a high-carbon steel blade for melons and other large food items.
With a wavy edge the teeth along the melon knife blade easily penetrate the tough outer skin of food being cut while protecting the soft inner parts from tearing. The color-coded handle, which helps with better food safety practices, is textured, slip-resistant, easy to clean and withstands high or low temperatures. The blade is one piece, stain-free, Japanese steel and offers easy maintenance and quick sharpening for a razor sharp edge. Quickly and safely cut fresh produce with this knife!
- Sure grip, ergonomic handle made for comfort and durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip and safety
- Protective finger guard for added safety
- One piece high-carbon, stain-free Japanese steel
- NSF Certified
- Blade Length: 10.0 in (25.4 cm)
- Blade Angle: 15 degrees
- Handle: Santoprene and Polypropylene