The PH-200 waterproof tester provides all the features you need for commercial or household use.
It works great for measuring pH and Temperature in water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, wine, coffee, agriculture and much more.
- Waterproof (submersible) housing that also floats
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Factory calibrated at 4, 7, and 10 pH
- Meter can be recalibrated in the field
- Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 32°F - 176°F (0°C - 80°C)
- 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
- Power: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After going through 3 different Ph testers, I finally found one with accuracy, durability, and super easy to use. The physical design is both easy to hold and read the results. When I received the meter in the mail, the prob was still moist but not quite wet enough. I added more storage solution and began using it the next day. I love it! I am so glad to have found your product. The customer service line is also super helpful and friendly. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Waterproof pH/Temp Meter
I was a bit nervous at first about trying it after reading the booklet as I had a couple questions about calibration and storage of the meter. But after talking with Crissy at QA, who was quite helpful, I felt more comfortable giving it a go. I was amazed at how quickly it gave a reading within the specific range I was looking for. I'm happy with my pH meter. Thank you guys.