Some of the smallest, easy to use temperature loggers available.
They were designed to record the time and temperature of a product's environment during transport or storage. You simply need to order the appropriate label, snap the corner to start it, and attach it to the product or package. The flat loggers are about the size of a sugar packet and encased in waterproof, food-safe packaging with a unique serial number on each one.
If there was a problem during monitoring or if you would just like to see all of the readings, the stored data can be downloaded using the Ultra Contact Reader. After the data is downloaded, a Microsoft Excel document containing a summary page, graph, and detailed time and temperature information is automatically generated and saved.
- Several different time intervals, as well as temperature and alerts ranges available.
- If you do not see the model you want in the list above, please Contact Us
- Temperature is sampled every minute and recorded at preset intervals
- Takes ambient or surface measurements to provide a closer approximation of actual product temperature
- Small size allows placement almost anywhere and they can be easily returned through the mail
- Non-volatile memory - data can be downloaded at any time in the future
- Can be filed with a bill of lading or other documentation
- Low infrastructure and easy implementation
- 30 minute start up delay
- Celsius units also available
- Must be ordered in multiples of 10
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 2.2" (45 mm x 57 mm)
- Weight: 0.3 ounce (8.5 grams)
- Memory: Non-volatile 4K or 2,000 data points
- Shelf Life: Normally 9 months
- Operating Range: -22°F to 140°F
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F between 14°F to 86°F; ±1.26°F otherwise
- Resolution: 0.1°F