The perfect solution for simple low cost protection in any unattended building or refrigerated area.
The unit will activate a hardwire or wireless alarm system if the temperature falls below 40°F. The TA-40 provides positive protection and peace of mind to residential and business property owners concerned about the risk of frost shattered pipes and the water damage that follows. An added advantage is the unit's compact size which enables it to be installed in virtually any setting without being noticed. Contacts bove 40°F are normally closed and below 40°F are normally open.
- Requires no power for operation
- Fixed 39F low set point
- Compact size
- Provides (1) dry contact opening output for alarm
- Easy surface mount - two screw - installation
- One year limited warranty
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to +212°F (-40° to +100°C)
- Contacts: Open at 39.5°, +/-5.4°F (4°, +/-3°C)
- Contact Output Rating: 24V or less AC/DC; Current 200mA or less (not for direct high voltage switching)
- Recommended Sensor Cable: 18 to 24 gauge
- Case Material: ABS plastic rated 94V-0
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 0.8" x .55" (6.4 cm x 2 cm x 1.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Mounting: 2 screw holes (0.165" dia.)