QA Supplies has partnered with The Postharvest Education Foundation to create the Produce Quality Tool Kit and we are offering it at a great price. Supporters of the Postharvest Foundation can receive a 20% discount on these items by entering the promo code postharvest at checkout.
Fruit & Vegetable Quality Control Kit
This kit contains an assortment of basic equipment that is used regularly by quality assurance and safety professionals working with fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. A list of the included items is shown below and each product's specifications can be viewed by clicking on the item numbers. The fruit penetrometers and digital refractometer are used primarily for the evaluation of fruits and fruit-vegetables (such as tomato and melons), so these items are listed as optional for those who only work with vegetables.
- 2001095: QA Waterproof Digital Thermometer
- 2003022: Digital Psychrometer
- 2003101: General Purpose Produce Caliper
- 2003105: Produce Measuring Gauge
- 2006015: Hydrion pH Test Strips (4)
- 2006020: The Produce Knife
- 2006039: Ultra HR Chlorine Test Strips
- 2006047: Chlorine Test Strips (2)
- 2006108: pH / ORP Starter Kit
- 2006180: PAL-1 Digital Refractometer (optional)
- 2007048: 4-in-1 Environmental Meter
- 2008482: Compact Scale
- 3 Models: Fruit Firmness Penetrometers (optional)