The pHep 4 and 5 waterproof pH meters from Hanna instruments are ideal for quick pH measurements in almost any application.
With their ease of use and automatic calibration, they are great for the first time user, while the accuracy and reliability are enough for even a seasoned pro. These units set the standard for pocket pH meters without breaking your budget.
- 2006091: HI98127 pHep 4 meter
- 2006087: HI98128 pHep 5 meter
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic calibration
- Automatic shut-off and hold functions
- Easily replaceable pH electrode
- Supplied with the HI73127 electrode, electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions
- -2.0 to 16.0 pH (pHep4)
- -2.00 to 16.00 pH (pHep 5)
- 23.0°F to 140.0°F (-5.0°C to 60°C)
- 0.1 pH (pHep 4)
- 0.01 pH (pHep 5)
- 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- ±0.1 pH (pHep 4)
- ±0.05 pH (pHep 5)
- Calibration: One or two points
- Power: Four 1.5V batteries
- Dimensions: 6.4" x 1.6" x 1.0"
- Weight: 100 g