The PAL-Alpha (model 3840) is a digital refractometer with a wide Brix range of 0 to 85%.
This large measurement range allows you to work with almost any fruit juice, food, or drink, such as soup, sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce, low-sugar jams and marmalade.
- Light, compact and extremely portable making it great for use indoors or outdoors
- Measurements are easily made with one hand
- Speedy performance - Brix values are displayed in just 3 seconds.
- Protection class of IP65 allows you to rinse off the sample with running water
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Temperature of the sample stage displayed with Brix reading
- Convenient storage case
- Brix 0.0% to 85.0%
- Temperature: 9.0°C to 99.9°C
- Resolution: 0.1% / 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.2% / ±1°C
- Measurement Temperature: 10°C to 100°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Ambient Temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Sample Volume: 0.3 mL
- Measurement Time: 3 seconds
- Power: Two AAA Batteries
- Protection Class: IP65 - dust-tight and protected against water jets
- Dimensions: 55 x 31 x 109 mm
- Weight: 100g