The compact LAQUAtwin Salt 11 is perfect for quick measurements of sodium ions to calculate into NaCl based salt concentration unlike the conductivity converted meters.
It has the ability to be immersed in liquids, while solids or powders can be placed directly on the sensor. This lightweight, pocket-sized meter is suitable for research or industrial applications across many fields.
- Auto-calibration function recognizes standards and is calibrated to one or two points
- Flat sensor with automatic temperature compensation
- Auto hold and automatic power off
- Calibrate and measure at the touch of a button
- Fully waterproof and dustproof (IP67)
- Measurement range automatically changes for the specific sample
- Provides several flexible measurement techniques (drops of sample, immersion, scoops, wiping with sampling sheet)
- Supplied complete with meter, electrode, batteries, pipette, manuals, 0.5% solution (14mL), 5% solution (14mL), sampling sheets (5) and storage case
- Range: 0.1 to 10% by weight
- Resolutions (Range):
- 0.0 to 1000ppt (g/l): 0.1 gL
- 0.00 to 10.00%: 0.01%
- ±2% of full scale (0.0 to 9.9 g/L)
- ±4% of full scale (10 to 100.0 g/L)
- Power: Two CR2032 batteries
- Dimensions: 6.5" × 1.1" × 0.8"
- Weight: 50 g