For quick and accurate soil moisture measurements in several locations and various depths, the KS-D1 Digital Soil Moisture Meter and Gypsum Sensors make up a system that is hard to beat.
They eliminate guesswork, so that irrigation can be effectively scheduled to aid in obtaining maximum plant yields at optimum quality levels while also conserving water.
- Rugged ABS plastic housing
- Internal battery and calibration checks
- Spring-loaded binding posts allow for positive contact with the sensor leads
- Helps prevent soil spoilage due to excessive water and poor drainage
- Carrying case included
- Gypsum sensors required for operation
- Range: 0.1 to 15 Bars Tension (shown on a 0 to 100 arbitrary scale)
- Display: 3.5" Digital LCD
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 4.75" x 1.75"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Battery: One 9V battery