The HI98501 Checktemp digital thermometer with stainless steel penetration probe, delivers high accuracy temperature measurements over a wide range without worrying about breakage or condensation.
It is provided with Hanna's unique CAL CHECK function for accurate measurements every time. The thermometers runs a self-check at every startup and reports the status as 0 or Err. The sharp-tip probe of the Checktemp easily penetrates semi-solid products making routine temperature checks simple and quick for both incoming and outgoing goods. It is is the ideal instrument for measuring temperature according to HACCP requirements.
- One of the most accurate thermometers in the world
- CAL CHECK™ - Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- °C/°F Status - User selectable
- Large display with wide environmental temperature range and viewing angle
- IP65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible - Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration Probe
- 3000 hours of battery life (Continuous use)
- Auto-Off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or turn the feature off)
- Range: -58.0°F to 302.0°F (-50.0°C to 150.0°C)
- Resolution: 0.1° from 58.0°F to 199.9°F; 1°F from 200°C to 302°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C) from -4°F to 194°F; ±1°F otherwise
- Stainless Steel Probe; 4.2" x 0.14" (106 x 3.6 mm) (penetration)
- Power Supply: 3VCR2032 Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 3000 hours of continuous use
- Environment: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C); IP65
- Dimensions: 70.4 x 50.5 x 22 mm (2.8" x 2.0" x 0.9"
- Weight: 51.3 g (1.8 oz.)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
"it's very quick and easy to use. Just pop it in the fruit , press the on button, wait a few seconds, and the temp is there to read.
Very acurate and so convienient."