An advanced, waterproof conductivity and TDS (ppm) tester for quick and easy measurements on the go.
The lightweight HI98311 offers accurate conductivity, TDS and temperature measurements in a single, portable, pocket device. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements. Great for hydroponics, aquariums, pools and ponds.
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Exposed temperature probe for fast response
- Replaceable graphite electrode
- Adjustable TDS ratio
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Battery level and Stability indicators
- Automatic shut-off
- Supplied with EC/TDS Probe (HI 73311), 1413 μS/cm EC solution (HI70031 ) - 20 mL sachets (3), 1382 ppm TDS solution (HI70032) - 20 mL sachets (3), 1.5V batteries (4), electrode removal tool, quality certificate and instruction manual.
|Mfg Item||HI98311||EC||±2% F.S|
|Origin Country||Romania||TDS||±2% F.S.|
|HS Code||9027.80.8030||Temp||±0.5°C | ±1°F|
|EC||0 to 3999 µS/cm||EC||1 µS/cm|
|TDS||0 to 2000 mg/L (ppm)||TDS||1 mg/L (ppm)|
|Temp||0.0°C to 60.0°C | 32.0°F to 140.0°F||Temp||0.1°C | 0.1°F|
|Power||Four 1.5V batteries||Weight||3.5 oz. (100 g)|
|Warranty||1 Year||Dimensions||6.4" x 1.6" x 1.0" (163 x 40 x 26 mm)|