If you need to eliminate the uncertainty associated with mechanical refractometers, the HI96811 is a great solution.
It is a rugged, portable, water resistant, optical instrument that uses refractive index measurements to display the sugar content in liquid samples. Within seconds the instrument takes the refractive index and converts it to % Brix.
- Dual-level LCD
- Temperature measurement in °C or °F
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Simple user calibration with deionized or distilled water
- IP65 waterproof protection
- Automatic shut-off
- 0 to 50% Brix
- 0°C to 80°C (32°F to 176°F)
- Resolution: ± 0.1% Brix / ±0.1°C (±0.1°F)
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 % Brix / ± 0.3°C (±0.5°F)
- Measurement Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Sample Size: 2 metric drops
- Power: One 9V battery
- Dimensions: 19.2 x 10.2 x 6.7 cm
- Weight: 420g
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
HI96811 Digital Refractometer for Sugar (%Brix) Analysis in Wine, Must and Juice
HI96811 Digital Refractometer. Buy a HI96811 http://shop.hann...
HI96811 Digital Refractometer for Sugar %Brix Analysis in Wine, Must and Juice | SOMATCO سوماتكو
The HI96811 is a rugged, portable digital refractometer design...
Knowledge Base: Measuring Sugar in Grapes with the HI96811 Refractometer
A quick demonstration on how to measure sugar in grapes using ...