The HI701 Checker in an inexpensive and easy to use handheld Free Chlorine meter.
The pocket-sized tester easily fits in your hand and it is quicker and more accurate than chemical test kits. The low cost of this unit makes it affordable for almost any user and with its simple one button operation there is no need to hassle with strips or color charts anymore.
To take a reading, first you zero the instrument with a water sample. Then, add the reagent, place the vial into the Checker and press the button for your measurement.
- Large, easy to read display
- Automatic shut-off
- Single button operation
- Supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), powder reagents for Free Chlorine (6), battery and instructions
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading
- Power: One AAA battery
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)