The G-7 is great for testing the moisture content of grains like corn, wheat, soybeans, rice and more.
It is the ideal moisture detector for farms at harvest time and during storage. This meter is rugged, easy to use and also allows you to connect optional electrodes for checking the moisture in bulk materials.
- Microcontroller based circuit for greater accuracy and reliability
- Built-in correction factors for Barley, Coffee, Corn, Flax, Hay, Oats, Rapeseed, Rough Rice, Sorghum, Soybeans, Wheat, Rye and dried Pasta
- Built-in temperature correction over the range of 32 - 160° F (0 - 70° C)
- Stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain
- Displays the average highest readings, the standard deviation and co-efficient of variance of stored readings
- Adjustable set point alert when a pre-selected % has been reached
- Built-in calibration check
- Range: 9% - 30% (depending on grain)
- Size: 7 1/4" x 6" x 5 1/2"
- Battery: (1) 9-V Alkaline
- Warranty: 1 Year