Our most popular handheld, fruit firmness tester.
For Apples, Peaches, Pears, Avocado, Kiwi, Tomatoes, etc.
- Rugged construction with a high impact plastic case & lens, aluminum dial, precision steel spring, brass mechanism chassis, stainless steel plunger and accessories
- Automatically freezes the peak firmness reading
- Scales are clearly defined and easy to read
- Plunger tips are marked for depth to create accurate measurements
- Supplied with 8 mm & 11 mm stainless steel plunger tips, splash plate, fruit peeler, manual and carrying case
- Capacity: 28 lb x 0.25 lb (12.7 kg x 100 g)
- Dimensions: 2 3/8" dial
- Weight: 10 oz
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is great tool to check Pressure of firmness of any produce. It was a great experience to get it from QA Supplies.
The manufacturer has changed the scale to feature Kg readings above lb readings VS featuring the reverse, in the past. I'll get used to it eventually, but couldn't the old dial be made available to US customers?
For pressuring stone fruit- a penetrometer is a must and we have used the FT-327 to take pressures on thousands of pieces of fruit and they hold up great, plus the price can't be beaten.