The ExStik CL200 chlorine meter has a specially designed flat surface electrode that allows you to take direct chlorine measurements quickly and accurately.
The rugged waterproof body can withstand harsh environments while offering lab precision accuracy and its readings are not affected by the sample's color or turbidity. This meter is extremely flexible and can be used for countless applications.
- Readings in less than 2 minutes
- Unaffected by color or turbidity of the sample
- Stores, tags and recalls up to 15 readings
- Wide range with a low detection limit
- Displays total chlorine and temperature simultaneously
- Auto calibration procedure
- Waterproof to IP67 standards
- US EPA approved as an acceptable method for wastewater compliance monitoring
- Supplied with meter, flat surface electrode, protective cap, reagent tablets (50 tests), sample cup with cap, neck strap, batteries and instructions
- Chlorine: 0.01 to 10.00 ppm (10 to 50 using dilution)
- Temperature: 23°F to 194°F (-5°C to 90°C)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm / 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±10% of reading, ±0.01 ppm / ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Power: Four SR44W button batteries
- Dimensions: 1.4" x 6.8" x 1.6"
- Weight: 3.85 oz