The FLIR C5 is a much needed tool for professionals looking to quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time thanks to MSX, 160 x 120 true thermal imaging, and 1-Touch Level Span.
With the FLIR C5 in your pocket you’ll be ready anytime to find hot fuses, air leaks, plumbing issues, and more. Identifying hidden problems is easy with the 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels) true thermal imager, MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), 5-megapixel visual camera, and LED flashlight. The C5 directly uploads and stores your images to the FLIR Ignite™ cloud, where you can organize and backup files. Then instantly share images with customers or create professional reports that document the problem and required repairs. The C5 can be taken to any job as it is pocket-sized as well as IP54 rated for protection against water and dust and designed to withstand a 2 meter drop.
- Rugged, reliable, and compact
- MSX, 160 x 120 true thermal imaging
- Directly upload images to FLIR Ignite cloud library and services
- Inspect, document, and share quickly with cloud connectivity and Wi-Fi
- Accuracy: At ambient temp. 15 to 35°C (59 to 95°F) and object temp. above 0°C (32°F), 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F): ±3°C (±5.5°F), 100 to 400°C (212 to 752°F): ±3%
- Object Temperature Range: -20 to 400°C (-4 to 752°F)
- IR Sensor: 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)
- Battery operating time: 4 hours
- Battery type: Rechargeable built-in Lithium ion battery
- Dimensions: 138 x 84 x 24 mm (5.4 x 3.3 x 0.94 in)
- Screen Size: 3.5 in
- Weight: 0.19 kg (0.42 lb)