BL931700 mini pH controller has been designed for easy, affordable installation in tight spaces to perform simple yet effective process control. Thanks to its compact size, it can be installed right next to tanks or vats. The BL931700 is provided with a selectable setpoint for acid or basic dosage. Accuracy is ensured by the 2 point calibration, performed manually through trimmers on the front panel. You can also choose automatic or manual dosing mode with a switch on the front panel. The overtime control system advises you when the relay is active for too long, helping to prevent overdosing. In addition, this model features a 4-20 mA analog output for recorder connection. Two models are available, with different power supply input at 115/230 Vac or 12 Vdc.
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- Selectable dosing setpoint
- BL931700-0 is supplied complete with mounting brackets, transparent cover, 12 Vdc power adapter and instructions. BL931700-1 is supplied complete with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instructions.
- Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.02 pH
- Click here for detailed specifications