The PR-32 alpha (model 3405) provides a high measurement accuracy at 0.1%, while covering a low Brix concentration of 0.0 to 32.0%.
It can measure the Brix values of fruit juice, food and beverage as well as chemicals and industrial liquids such as cutting oil, cleaning liquid and antifreeze.
- User-scale feature allows users to input the Brix coefficient
- External-Light-Interference (ELI) technology enables accurate measurements when outside or near windows
- Temperature display button Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Two-year warranty
- Brix Range: 0.0 to 32.0%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Measurement Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Protection Class: IP64 water resistant
- Dimensions: 17 x 9 x 4 cm
- Weight: 300 g
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's all about the scales
I chose this over other units because it has 3 user scales and /- 0.1 Accuracy. I can make my own scales for samples, just have to make sure it's a linear relationship. (Concentration = Brix x Coefficient) Very handy feature. Also love the 2 year warranty.