The AquaTuff 352 series thermometers are some the best handheld units available today, combining great durability with high accuracy.
These thermometers come with Wrap&Stow probes that are calibrated with the instrument to deliver a TRUE ±0.9°F accuracy and require no additional calibration. The heavy-duty patented probe cable is reinforced with Kevlar and a metal braid that neatly wraps and stows around the instrument. The DuraNeedle units are best used for dense meats and also work well with soft foods and liquids, while the MicroNeedle offers quick response with minimal impact on the product, making it ideal for small items such as berries and semi-solid products.
- Auto off after 10 minutes of non-use (can be disabled)
- F/C switchable, LCD backlight, Hold button
- IPX7 waterproof rated with a rugged ABS plastic housing
- CE, RoHS, & WEEE certification (NSF version is available)
- 5 year instrument warranty and 1 year probe warranties
- Includes either DuraNeedle probe model 55032 or MicroNeedle probe model 55040
- Probes can be easily replaced without a need to re-calibrate
- Supplied with a calibration certificate traceable to NIST standards
- Range: -100°F to 500°F (-73°C to 260°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) total system
- Resolution: 0.1° / 1°, user selectable
- Battery Life: 1800 hours
- Weight: 0.6 lb