The 900141 MAP Headspace Analyzer is a compact and rugged analyzer that provides accurate and reliable measurements of Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2)levels in the headspace gas of individual modified atmosphere product packages.
- Housed in a NEMA-4 class, wash-down resistant plastic case
- Protected by a foam-filled soft case
- Intelligent "single button" zero calibration function
- Large, easy to read LED
- One year, one day exchange warranty
- Supplied with a soft case, two 25 mm filters, sample line, needle, battery pack, wall charger and operation manual
- 00.000 - 100.0% O2
- 00.00 - 100.0% CO2
- Accuracy: 4% relative to reading
- Sampling rate: 4 ml/sec
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 3" x 3.5"