The Tri-Gas MAP Analyzer is compact, rugged and simple to use for measuring CO, CO2 and O2 in packaging headspace.
The 15 second measurement time, stable trouble free infrared CO2 and unique Lo-Ox and Hi-Ox E-C O2 sensors make this meter extremely fast and accurate. It is ideal for analyzing the headspace of case ready meats.
- Housed in a NEMA-4 class, wash-down resistant plastic case
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infra-Red) CO and CO2 sensors
- Protected by a foam-filled soft case
- Intelligent "single button" zero calibration function
- Large, easy to read LED
- One year, one day exchange warranty
- Supplied with a soft case, two 25 mm filters, sample line, needle, battery pack, wall charger and operation manual
- CO: 0.000% to 1.000%
- CO2: 0.00% to 100.0%
- O2: 0.00% to 100.0%
- CO: 0.001%
- CO2: 0.01%
- O2: 0.01% above 2.00% | 0.001% below 2.000%
- Accuracy: 4% relative to reading
- Repeatability: 1% relative to reading
- Response Time: 99% full reading in 15 seconds
- Sampling rate: 4 ml/sec
- Environment: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Unit Alone: 2.5 lbs
- In Case: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 3.0" x 3.5"