The 900041 MAP Headspace Analyzer provides accurate and reliable measurements of Oxygen (O2) levels in the headspace gas of individual modified atmosphere product packages.
The single button and cordless operation make it easy to use while the customer changeable self calibrating E-C O2 sensor save valuable time and money. The industrial NEMA 4 design keeps the unit protected against harsh environments.
- Housed in a NEMA-4 class, wash-down resistant plastic foam filled case
- Cordless operation
- Easy to use single button with large LED
- Headspace O2 is 15 seconds
- Customer changeable self calibrating E-C O2 sensor
- Supplied with a soft case, two 25 mm filters, sample line, needle, battery pack, wall charger and operation manual
- Range: 00.000 - 100.0% O2
- Accuracy: 4% relative to reading
- Sampling rate: 4 ml/sec
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 3" x 3.5"