The Taylor 1442 Critical Care Thermometer is a great option for monitoring temperature sensitive materials, such as perishable goods and medications.
- Dual 6' glycol-tolerant probes that operate independently
- Programmable high and low limit audible alarms
- Password protected for security
- Moisture resistant case
- 96 hour high and low temperature memory
- Records alarm history with time and duration
- °F / °C switchable
- One year warranty
- Range: -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Accuracy: ±1.8°F from 20°F to 212°F (±3.6°F otherwise)
- Memory: 96 hour
- Power: (2) AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 5" x 3.5" x 0.75"