The Oracle Display for the MK-III Wireless Weather Station receives the instrument data via radio signal from the sensor assembly.
Wind speed and direction are displayed in the compass rose at the left of the display, and all other sensor data is shown in the upper right. In addition to the real-time data, the Weather Oracle records minimum and maximum values, with time of occurrence, for wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, and barometer. Two independent counters record rainfall. Each rainfall counter shows the time and date of the last counter reset.
- Unlike typical LCD displays, the bright LED displays can be viewed from across a room
- Wireless design allows as many displays and/or computer interfaces as desired
- Can be placed anywhere convenient to a wall outlet (slots provided for wall mounting)
- Auto Select mode cycles through all values on the main display or select a single item for continuous display
- The simple setup mode allows English or Metric units