Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 weather stations are available in both wireless and cabled versions, and offer forecasting, on-screen graphing, and much more. They include the integrated sensor suite, which combines a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one packagemaking setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
Each Vantage Pro2 console uses frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to receive and transmit data from up to eight different sensors. Start with the included sensor suite and create your own customized package.
- Large backlit LCD screen
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station to console
- Made of UV resistant ABS plastic
- Measures outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall (precipitation), barometric pressure, indoor temperature and humidity (console)
- Console is powered by 3 C batteries or 5 VDC adapter
- Integrated sensor suite(ISS) is solar powered with a battery back-up
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles
- includes Console with AC adapter, integrated sensor suite, 40' anemometer cable, mounting hardware, 100' cable from console to sensor suite (Cabled version only) and Wireless transmitter with solar panel (Wireless version only)
- Temperature: -32 to 140°F
- Power: 3 C Batteries or 5VDC power adapter
- Dimensions: 10.625" x 6.125" x 1.625"
- Weight: 1.88 lbs.
Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Temperature: -40 to 150°F (-40 to 65°C)
- Barometric pressure: 16.00" to 32.50"
- Dewpoint: -105 to 130°F (-76 to 54°C)
- Heat index: -40 to 165°F (-40 to 74°C)
- Humidity: 1 to 100%
- Rainfall: 0 to 99.99
- Rain rate: 0 0.04"/hr to 96"/hr ( to 2438mm/hr)
- Wind: -110 to 135°F (-79 to 57°C)
- Power: Solar powered with C battery backup
- Dimensions: 11.00" x 9.38" x 14.00"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.