The Horiba U-50 series water quality meters are innovative units that will monitor,collect, display and store up to 11 parameters of ground and surface water simultaneously.
Tough & powerful design, considering user friendly field monitoring on site, such as rive, ground water, drainage water, etc. bring together feature of function and performance, which makes simple operation for everybody. Designed for one hand operation, the small waterproof control unit lists parameter measurement data, instructions and icon display information on the large backlight display and allows users to collect readings anywhere and at multiple depths. Auto hold, selectable measurement units and diagnostic functions for error notification make data management a snap. The rugged probe holds multiple, field replaceable sensors that take up to 10,000 data sets to be stored in the control unit and transferred to a PC later.
- Multiple sensors allow for the measurement of 11 parameters simultaneously (pH, pH(mv), ORP, DO, COND, Salinity, TDS, Seawater Specific Gravity, Temperature, Turbidity, Water Depth)
- Automatic one point calibration
- All parameters are displayed on one screen
- Icons display battery power and GPS, USB and probe connectivity on the large display
- Store as many as 10,000 sets of data
- Auto-calibration feature provides hassle free calibration of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity & depth
- Shock resistant cover designed for rough treatment in the field and is easily cleaned
- Cable can be easily connected and disconnected with quick-connect fitting
- Supplied with control unit, probe/cable assembly, DO sensor, pH sensor, reference sensor, pH 4 buffer, reference inner solution, calibration beaker, strap, DO install tool and carrying case