The TM100 is a compact thermometer with side button controls for one handed use.
The wide range, high resolution and data hold function make it the perfect choice for any application. The auto off with disable feature helps to conserve the batteries.
- Wide Temperature range with high resolution
- Readout in °F, °C or K (Kelvin)
- Hold function freezes readings on display
- Min/max/avg readings with relative time stamp
- Auto off with disable feature
- Supplied with Type K bead wire temperature probe and 9V battery
- Type K: -328 to 2501 °F (-200 to 1372 °C)
- Type J: -346 to 2012 °F (-210 to 1100 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1°/1°
- Accuracy: ±(0.15% rdg + 1°C)
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 2.5 x 1.1 (220 x 63 x 28mm)
- Weight: 7oz (200g)