Portable Sanitation Cart | Sanicart ™
Are you looking for a highly versatile and economical commercial portable sanitation system? The SaniCart™ is a liquid solution sanitation atomizer engineered to sanitize efficiently and effectively, protecting against contamination in the form of viruses, bacteria, mold and more found on surfaces and in the air. With this fogging sanitization system, you'll have the freedom to move it around your building or facility, disinfecting walls, floors, ceilings and other hard-to-reach areas. Operators in a variety of areas utilize this commercial sanitation sprayer, including:
- Athletic facilities.
- Public transport.
- Much more!
This portable sanitation station's unique and simplistic design makes it stand out from the rest. When compared to the competition, such as handheld or aerosol sprayers, this system works to cover an environment completely. SaniCart™ portable sanitation system is fit to use with various disinfecting agents, including chemicals such as Peracetic Acid (PAA), Hydrogen Peroxide, Chlorine Dioxide and Citric Acid that are EPA-approved to be used as a viral biocide.
How Does It Work?
The patented micro-fog nozzle humidifies an entire room using your choice of disinfectants, applying it as a fog made from droplets between six and ten microns in size. This fog quickly covers different surfaces without any sign of residue, getting into areas that conventional disinfectants cannot, ensuring 100% effective sanitation.
When it comes to sanitation, users are often exposed to harsh chemicals and pathogens that are potentially harmful to their wellbeing.Plus, manually spraying traditional sanitizing solutions is labor-intensive and tedious. SaniCart™ simplifies this process and makes it more effective and safe. This sanitation system uses micro-fog technology that will help protect users by minimizing exposure to these toxic chemicals. Simultaneously, this station will also help to reduce human error as it's moved from room to room, utilizing an automated sanitization protocol — saving time, money and labor.
You can also combine the SaniCart™ with a ClensAir system to create a multi-faceted sanitization solution to defend against COVID-19. Unlike most technologies that target only air or surface sanitation, this unique and full package targets various methods of viral contaminant transmission such as in droplets, on different surfaces and within the air.Doing so allows public and private institutions to protect customers and employees completely against COVID-19.
Ready to enhance your sanitization efforts to create a clean and secure environment for your employees, customers, friends and family? Add our SaniCart™ sanitation atomizer to your location for the peace of mind you deserve.
- Simple Design - can be rolled into any environment and only requires power and disinfectant solution
- Small droplet size (6-10 microns) ensures disinfecting fog coats surfaces, reaches ventilation ducts and gets to hard-to-reach places without getting them wet
- No ozone or toxic by-products released
- Fraction of the cost compared to manual sanitation processes
- Control panel with power switch, adjustable auto start/stop timer, air compressor gauge and tank pressure gauge
- Robust, powder coated steel frame with hard, rubber wheels for effortless portability
- Large, stainless steel nozzle is fully adjustable when hard mounted
- Handheld, detachable nozzle for precise spray that directly targets a contaminated area
- Handle for movement and hose storage
- Low maintenance with no moving parts and a non-clogging, large 2mm orifice in the nozzle
- Manufactured in the USA
- Spray Flow Rate: 0.5 to 1.0 GPH
- Power 110 Volt (8 amps)
- Tank Capacity: 5 US gallons
- Tank Material: HDPE
- Weight (Empty): 85 lbs. (empty) | 125 lbs. (full)
- Dimensions: 11” x 18” x 32” H