The RTR-500MBS-A enables users to setup remote or in-vehicle data collection via cellular communication, to automatically send data via mobile network.
This model mobile base station is designed for use with 3G cellular networking in cases where PCs and LAN networks are non existent or impractical. It collects data from nearby data loggers via wireless radio communication and then automatically sends it via 3G/2G cell phone networking to the set FTP server or e-mail. It is also compatible with T&D WebStorage Service making it easy to collect data and monitor readings without having to setup your own recipient server.
- Data Monitoring and Access via Mobile (3G) Network
- Wireless Data Collection from Data Loggers (Remote Units) to RTR-500MBS-A (Base Unit)
- On-Site Warnings & Alert Notifications to Mobile Devices.
- GPS Function for Location Info
- Data Access and Monitoring from Smart Phone / Tablet Browser
- Wireless Range: 150 m (500 ft)
- Communication Interfaces: USB, Optical, Short Range Wireless, 3G Communication
- Battery: AA Alkaline Battery x 4 approx 2 day life. Optional External AC Adapter is available.