The MK-III sensor assembly has been designed to offer improved durability and serviceability. This sleek design is 33 inches high and weighs just over 7 pounds. It is the most accurate, durable and easy to install weather station available.
- Optional rain gauge
- Item 2009803 - No Rain Gauge
- Item 2009800 - Integrated Rain Gauge
- Solar charged battery is guaranteed to provide continuous operation below 60 degrees latitude. Unit will operate for at least 60 days without sun.
- With no connection between the sensors and the power line, damage from thunderstorms is virtually eliminated.
- Initial sensor calibration for wind, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure are NIST traceable.
- All hardware is stainless steel and the station is fabricated from fiberglass and structural PVC and is ultra-violet inhibited.
- An Oracle Display or the CC-2000 Computer Interface are required to view data
(both are sold separately)
- Outside Temperature: -66°F to 166°F (-54°C to 74°C)
- Inside Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 0 to 100% R.H.