The F-73 water quality meter measures pH, ORP, ION and has intuitive touch panel operation for easy navigation of main unit and electrode inspections. It offers one button measurement and auto-calibration as well as full support for on-screen settings confirmation and maintenance information. Troubleshooting tips guide you through trouble free operation. Several industry standard methods and conductivity measurements for various country pharmaceutical pure water guidelines are supported from the measurement to result output. The 360° rotating free arm electrode stand can handle any large container and has a full range of vertical movement.
- Color LCD display
- Two channels can be viewed simultaneously
- Periodic inspection mode
- Customizable auto hold function
- Simultaneous printer and pc connection
- Records up to 2,000 sets of measurements
- USB and pc communication
- USB memory
- Support in English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
- Supplied with electrode stand , ac adapter, instructions and a cover.
- pH: 0.000 to 14.000
- ORP: ±1999.9 mV
- Temperature: 0.0°C to 100.0°C
- ION: 0.000 µg/L to 999 g/L
- pH: 0.01 to 0.001
- ORP: 0.1 mV
- Temperature: 0.1 °C
- ION: Per electrode specs
- Power: AC Adaptor 100 to 240 V
- Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 7"
- Weight: 8 lbs