With a chlorine range up to 500 ppm, the portable HI96771 Ultra High Range (UHR) Chlorine Meter is ideal for testing the water used in fruit and vegetable washing. It also offers an additional range for measuring lower values. The meter uses an advanced optical system to assure accurate readings, while the Cal Check function and NIST traceable standards allow you to validate performance at any time.
- Meter is splash proof and the lamp and filter units are protected from dust or dust
- Display messages aid the user during routine operation
- Auto-off feature will disengage the meter after 10 minutes of non-use
- Validation procedure is user-friendly and ensures that the meter is properly calibrated
- Supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, 9V battery and instructions
- CAL CHECK standards and reagents sold separately
- Ultra High: 0 to 500 ppm (mg/L) (Total)
- Low: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L) (Free)
- Resolution: 1 ppm from 0 to 200 ppm, 10 ppm above 200 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2 ppm
- Power: One 9V battery
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 4" x 2.6"
- Weight: 290g (10 oz)