Measures Free and Total Chlorine (Cl2) content in water and wastewater.
The HI96711 meter is waterproof and the measuring system is protected from dust or dirt. The unit has a locking system to ensure that the sample cuvette is in the same place every time and a with the exclusive Cal Check function, users are able to verify the performance of the instrument at any time. Just use the Hanna ready-made, NIST traceable standards to verify the performance of the instrument and recalibrate if necessary.
- EPA compliant Cal Check system for user validation and calibration
- Certified calibration and verification standards
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off functions
- Supplied with sample cuvettes and caps (2), battery and instructions
- Free: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm
- Total: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (up to 3.50 ppm) ; 0.10 ppm otherwise
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm ±3%
- Power: One 9V battery
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 4.1" x 2.7"
- Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)