The Gas Alert Extreme detectors have been discontinued by Honeywell and replaced with the BW Solo Gas Detectors
A compact, affordable detector that reliably monitors Ammonia (NH3) levels in natural or industrial environments.
This meter was designed with durability in mind and the field-replaceable battery and sensor offer extended longevity. A wide range of options, a multi-language display and standard datalogging functionality make the GasAlert an ideal solution for personal safety monitoring, checking ambient air conditions, training, research and a variety of other applications.
With its easy on/off operation and a self-test of the sensor, battery and alarms at start up, the GasAlert Extreme is incredibly simple to use.
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Datalogging is a standard feature on all GasAlert units
- Equipped with internal, vibrating alarms as well as bright, visual alarm notifications
- Built-in concussion-proof housing and stainless steel alligator clip
- Tamper-proof settings with passcode protection
- Compact, Lightweight, Water-resistant design
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Range: Two Models Available
- 0-100 ppm (2002952)
- 0-400 ppm (2002953)
- Power: 3V Battery (replaceable)
- Battery life: 1.5 years (typical)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1” x 2.0” x 3.75” (2.8 x 5.0 x 9.5 cm)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Calibration is the main sticking point with this meter, about twice a year it will need to be calibrated. Trying to find a business that does that has not been easy. Meter is accurate and easy to use - clips on to a vest or a pocket