Previously the FA-D2 Temperature Monitor & Dialer & Intermediate FreezeAlarm (FA-I-CCA)
The Freeze & TempAlarm Pro is our most advanced freeze alarm and offers the best protection for your home, cabin or business.
It monitors temperature, power status and an external contact, plus it has a telephone thermostat control to remotely turn up the heat or air conditioning with a phone call. Upon an alarm condition, the FA-900E automatically dials the programmed numbers with a voice message and you can check the current temperature and alarm conditions by calling from any remote location.
- Adjustable high and low temperature alarm set points
- Three telephone number call out
- Power loss and Low battery call out alarm
- Remote access to programming menu and current condition status
- Monitors a control switch relay; which means the it will accept an input from an open/closed contact
- Location identification number
- Custom voice message recording
- Selectable 15 minute or 2 hour call out interval
- Battery back-up (9 volt-not included)
- Sensor Range: -50°F to 300°F (-55°C to 150°C)
- Base Operating Environment: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Length: 3.5 ft - can be extended up to 100 ft
- Accuracy: ±3°F ( ±3°C)
- Power: Standard 110V AC Adapter & 9V backup battery
- Weight: 3.0 pounds (1.4kg)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
bought 3 alarms and installed 1 so far & if working fine, able to extend the sensor 100 feet with proper temp reading. have 2 more to install see how they go. thanks
So far it works great to monitor the heat and power in an unoccupied house in another state. It was very easy to set up, test, and use. Cannot comment on reliability as it was just installed about two weeks ago.