Previously the Intermediate FreezeAlarm (FA-I-CCA)
The FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro calls up to three phone numbers and alerts you with a voice message if the temperature gets too cold or too hot, if the power fails or if the back-up battery needs replacing.
This model also has a Quick Status Feature that allows you to hear the current temperature, power status and battery status with a simple call from any phone in the world.
- Calls up to three phone numbers to alert you of one of an alarm situation (temperature drop, power failure, or the back-up battery needs replacing)
- Clearly identifies the problem to the person answering the call or leaves a voicemail
- Allows you to call and check the current temperature, power status and even remotely program the unit
- Customize both the greeting and the alarm condition messages
- Easy set-up and programming - simply plug in a phone and the unit's voice guided programming actually "talks" you through the set-up
- Fahrenheit or Celsius selectable
- Automatically resets when the alarm has been acknowledged
- Remotely change any of the programming options or cancel the alarm call-out
- No monitoring fees or installation costs.
- Supplied with a temperature sensor, power adapter and phone cord
- Sensor Range: -50°F to 300°F (-55°C to 150°C)
- Base Operating Environment: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Length: 3.5 ft - can be extended up to 100 ft
- Accuracy: ±3°F ( ±3°C)
- Power: Standard 110V AC Adapter & 9V backup battery
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.91 kg)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
shipping was great, getting it going a little complicated, new battery did not last