The EnviroAlert EA800-ip provides two-way access to remotely monitor, collect and view real-time data from up to twelve sensors for temperature, humidity, water, gases, pressure and dry contacts.
Sensor settings may also be modified via an IP connection eliminating the need for on-site adjustments or a service call. Industries that benefit from 24/7 peace of mind include medical, pharmaceutical, HVAC, food service, high tech and more. Connect to cloud-based Insight Web Based Environmental Monitoring and access your data from anywhere in the world.
- Simultaneous operation of twelve sensors (8 wireless, 4 hardwired)
- Data collection frequency from 30 seconds to 120 minutes
- (8) Zone-specific Form C relay alarm outputs and one auxiliary Form C relay alarm output
- Temperature and humidity high/low alarm set points
- On-board alarm buzzer
- Alarm Ranges:
- Temperature: -112°F to 302°F (-80°C to 150°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%
- Measurement Ranges: Based on sensors
- Operating Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Wireless Frequency: 2.405 GHz - 2.480 GHz (16 channels)
- Wireless Range: 1,000 ft (305 m)
- Sensor Inputs: 12 total (4 hardwired, 8 wireless)
- Power: 11 to 26 VDC @ ≤500mA
- Dimensions: 8.13" x 5.52" x 1.93"
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year