The most effective ethylene & pathogen removal system on the market!
ClensAir™ is a next Generation Air Purification technology which utilizes the latest UV based photocatalytic disinfecting process combined with advanced media filtration to produce 99.98% pure air. It uses a 6-layer purification process to ensure all microorganisms, VOCs, airborne mold and pathogens are eliminated.
Microorganisms, molds and other pathogens are invisible to the naked eye and attach themselves to airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen and smoke, causing them to settle on surfaces and on top of other organisms. ClensAir neutralizes these threats by eliminating them from the source in the air and on surfaces. It is the only air sanitizing system that prevents surface contamination and it has been tested in-vitro by two independent, internationally acclaimed research laboratories and shown to remove 99.90% of a viral stimulant for COVID-19, Influenza, SARS and MERS, 99.97% of MRSA and hospital-acquired nosocomial bacteria, and 99.51% of Anthrax causing bacteria.
The ClensAir proprietary, multi-stage technology continuously ‘annihilates’ airborne viruses and bacteria, permanently destroying them and reducing the total pathogen load in the environment. In contrast, traditional air purifiers that use HEPA filters trap pathogens, allowing viruses, bacteria, and mold spores to remain viable within the system, posing a threat for re-exposure.
- 6-Stage Air Sanitization Technology
- Particulate Filter | Catches any large dust particles
- Antimicrobial Filter | Consists of a proprietary blend of micro fibers that weakens microorganisms by damaging their cell walls
- UV Lamps (2) | The photocatalytic chamber uses UV and TiO2 to eliminate the weakened microorganisms
- Photocatalytic (TiO2) | Eliminates weakened microorganisms
- Odor Control Filter (2) | Reduce odor causing VOCs
- Surface Contaminant Filter | Can be outfitted with a small amount of disinfectant to help halt further surface contamination
- Destroys more than 99.98% of airborne pathogens, mold and more
- Remove odors, ethylene and other volatile organic compounds
- Observation port to see UV lamps and a filter quality gauge (some filters will last 4 mos., others will last 6 to 12 mos.)
- Alert for UV replacement (bulbs need to be changed yearly; replacements for bulbs and filters are available, pricing and more information coming soon.)
- No Ozone or toxic by-products released - Safe alternative to harmful sanitizing agents
- Exceeds EPA industry sanitation standards
- Plug-and-play installation with high quality components for continuous operation and low maintenance
- Efficient - Low energy consuming, green technology
- Works with any size room and any application - Cold Storage, Greenhouses, Retail, Meat & Seafood, Floral, Restaurants/Cafes, Transportation and much more
- 167 ft3 per minute
- 10,000 ft3 per hour
- Max Capacity: 250,000 ft3 per day
- Electrical: 2.0 amps
- 110V / 60Hz
- 220V / 50Hz
- Dimensions: 42.0" x 9.3" x 8.0"
- Weight: 34.0 lbs.