CLENSAIR™ | AIR SANITATION SYSTEM
When working in environments like greenhouses, cold storage facilities, restaurants and retail stores, there's always the potential for the buildup of contaminants. Microorganisms, molds and other pathogens are invisible to the naked eye and attach themselves to common airborne pollutants like pollen, dust and smoke, leading them to contaminate other organisms and surfaces.
When you allow time for microorganisms and pathogens to build up, these environments become breeding grounds for disease. The potential for illness makes it vital to utilize a high-powered air sanitation system to provide a safe and clean environment for customers and employees. Luckily, ClensAir™ uses next-generation air sanitization technology to cleanse and neutralize any threat of contamination right from the source.
Typically, traditional air purifiers use HEPA filters that trap pathogens rather than completely eliminate these contaminants. The viruses, bacteria and mold spores are then allowed to live within — posing threats for re-exposure. Instead, the ClensAir™ utilizes the latest UV-based photocatalytic disinfecting process combined with advanced media filtration to produce 99.98% pure air. This system forces microorganisms through various stages of filtration — six layers in total. These layers continuously weaken each microorganism until they are completely and permanently destroyed, reducing the total number of pathogens in the surrounding environment.
The ClensAir™ system is the most effective ethylene & pathogen removal system, the only one that prevents surface contamination on the market. It has been tested in-vitro by two independent, internationally acclaimed research laboratories. These studies have shown this system to effectively remove 99.9% of viral stimulants for COVID-19, Influenza, SARS and MERS. The system also displays a 99.97% effectiveness against MRSA and hospital-acquired nosocomial bacteria while also removing 99.51% of Anthrax causing bacteria.
This device boasts easy setup capabilities with a plug-and-play design, ready to offer high-quality sanitization in various applications. It provides low energy consumption while maintaining a high output with a capacity of 250,000 cubic feet daily. You won't find these benefits wrapped up in a neat package anywhere else.
Purchase your ClensAir™ sanitizing system today!
- 6-Stage Air Sanitization Technology
- Particulate Filter | Catches any large dust particles
- Antimicrobial Filter | Consists of a proprietary blend of micro fibers that weakens microorganisms by damaging their cell walls
- UV Lamps (2) | The photocatalytic chamber uses UV and TiO2 to eliminate the weakened microorganisms
- Photocatalytic (TiO2) | Eliminates weakened microorganisms
- Odor Control Filter (2) | Reduce odor causing VOCs
- Surface Contaminant Filter | Can be outfitted with a small amount of disinfectant to help halt further surface contamination
- Destroys more than 99.98% of airborne pathogens, mold and more
- Remove odors, ethylene and other volatile organic compounds
- Observation port to see UV lamps and a filter quality gauge (some filters will last 4 mos., others will last 6 to 12 mos.)
- Alert for UV replacement (bulbs need to be changed yearly; replacements for bulbs and filters are available, pricing and more information coming soon.)
- No Ozone or toxic by-products released - Safe alternative to harmful sanitizing agents
- Exceeds EPA industry sanitation standards
- Plug-and-play installation with high quality components for continuous operation and low maintenance
- Efficient - Low energy consuming, green technology
- Works with any size room and any application - Cold Storage, Greenhouses, Retail, Meat & Seafood, Floral, Restaurants/Cafes, Transportation and much more
- 167 ft3 per minute
- 10,000 ft3 per hour
- Max Capacity: 250,000 ft3 per day
- Electrical: 2.0 amps
- 110V / 60Hz
- 220V / 50Hz
- Dimensions: 42.0" x 9.3" x 8.0"
- Weight: 34.0 lbs.